Introduction to Yoga
Have you always wanted to try yoga but simply didn’t know where to begin? Our 4-Part Intro to Yoga Series will give you practical skills to help you make yoga a part of your life. Study the basics in a warm and welcoming environment.
Our 4-Part Series, led and designed by longtime TBY teacher Laura Mills, will prepare you to take other beginner yoga classes and will include:
- An overview of basic and gentle postures with a focus on how movements are done with purpose
- Each session will include practice time with a focus on the meditative aspect of yoga
- Classroom and studio guidelines and etiquette
- An introduction to yogic studies (yoga philosophy) and a brief history of yoga
Dates, Times & Cost:
- September 11th, 18th, 25th & October 2nd from 5:00-6:15pm
Each 4-part series costs $90.00. You may attend classes individually for $25.00 per class, but we recommend attending the entire set of classes.
How to Register:
Please go to our website, totalbodyyoga.com and find the Workshops tab. Then, click the link and sign-up online. You can also call us 847-266-9642, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.