- Please speak softly in both the studio and the lobby. We love conversation, but it is best to keep the volume low since classes and massages are often in session.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so that you can enjoy an entire class. The teacher’s theme and centering done in the beginning set the tone for your experience.
- However, we would rather you show up late than not come at all, so please enter quietly if you’re late.
- This is sacred space and YOU time. Please silence cell phones and leave them outside the yoga room. Consider the yoga studio to be a cell-free zone.
- Please tell the yoga teacher if you have an injury or ailment, or if you are an expectant mother. They are trained to know how to guide you in many different situations.
- If you need to leave early, please inform the instructor before class and leave before savasana begins.
- Meet yourself where you are. There’s a time to work harder and a time to slow down. Please be discerning and practice self compassion.
- We appreciate you keeping the prop shelves orderly and neat.