Healing Through Lovingkindness
Healing Through Lovingkindness Practice
with Bhante Sujatha
Connect with your natural healing power with the gentle guidance of Bhante Sujatha, Buddhist monk from Blue Lotus Temple in Woodstock, IL. This workshop has been life-changing for many of its participants, regardless of religious background. The teaching is centered around the cultivation of self love, for without healthy self love, you cannot be fully present to love anyone or anything else.
activities will include:
• Lecture: “What Is Loving-Kindness?”
• Learning the practice of Loving-Kindness
• A profound blessing of healing energy with each individual
Benefits of this beautiful workshop are:
• Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
• Healing and enhancing relationships with others.
• Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life.
• Insights into your life purpose.
• Awakening to the blessings of the present moment.
• Attaining unshakable inner peace.
Bhante will do his book signing following the workshop and his CDs are also available for purchase
Space limited. Advanced registration required.
Saturday, October 21st
Bhante Sujatha, a 30+ year Buddhist Monk, is singularly focused on adding more love into the world. Bhante teaches loving-kindness meditation to people around the globe for all who are seeking happiness and contentment. His approach to meditation is deep and simple, bringing core Buddhist teachings to everyone in a way that is practical and easy to understand. A joyful, radiant, funny and wildly energetic monk, Bhante will help you obtain peace that can only be found in deep silence. He is originally from Sri Lanka and is the head monk / abbot of the Blue Lotus Buddhist Temple and Meditation Center in Woodstock, IL.
Bhante believes his purpose is not only to teach meditation, but also “teaching people how to be happy.”